The Orangery opens April 2018 - Open days 17th-18th March
The Orangery at Hayne House
During the winter of 2017, we are busy building you a stunning new Orangery, with completion in April 2018.
We have commissioned Hamptons, one of the finest manufacturers in the glasshouse business, to design and construct an elegant and exclusive free standing Orangery, unique in Kent and the South East and the largest in the UK.
The Orangery creates a space, which celebrates the outdoors, whilst bringing it indoors. With plenty of natural light flooding in through the doors and overhead glass lanterns, the Orangery forms a natural link to the gardens, whilst providing a space, which is stylish, charming and practical for any time of the year.
The large bank of windows, floor and ivory painted walls will provide you with the perfect back backdrop for your wedding day. Ventilation and insulation, combined with under-floor heating mean that the Orangery is incredibly versatile, and from Spring 2018 will simply be the place to host your wedding ceremony and wedding reception at any time of year.
All these elements - light, colour, closeness to nature, the use of natural materials and honesty of construction will lead to a relaxed and flexible environment. Ideal for couples looking for an elegant outdoor wedding venue in Kent, without the fear of unpredictable British weather. It will lend itself wonderfully to vintage, bohemian, botanical, minimal weddings alike.
The Orangery Key Features
- Launch date: April 2018
- A magnificent bright and airy blank canvas
- Three stunning glass roof lanterns
- 180-degree views over the gardens
- Twelve French patio doors opening onto the grounds
- Ceremony area accommodating up to 120 guests
- Wedding Reception area accommodating up to 120 guests
- Internal handcrafted bi-folding doors to separate the ceremony area from the wedding reception area if required
- Thermostatically controlled automated roof ventilation
- A combination of chandeliers, down lighting, fairy lights and mood up lighting for the ultimate atmosphere
- A purpose built bar
- Self-contained toilet facilities
- Disabled access and facilities